Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Time Has Come

Considering that this blog has no followers, I begin this journey like I have begun most of my real estate endeavors - with a quiet decision to do so. I begin it with a clear vision for the future and strangely uncertainty about exactly how to get there. I begin this blog with the intention to only sharpen myself and to further the grow and develop that which I pursue. It may or may not be read, but I'm (at least at this point) only interested in forcing myself to narrate my "travels" down this road of Real Estate Entrepreneurship. By writing it down it will keep my constantly evaluating the past and the steps I've taken each day to pursue my ever-growing vision in Jackson. Clearly noting the past not only shows us our successes and failures, but it helps us figure out the next step to take. Quite honestly, I'm amazed at what the last 5 years of single family residential entrepreneurship have brought me through. It amazes me with ever increasing opportunity. The opportunity I see in the next five years is overwhelming. If the last five have been like this - the next five will be twice as much fun. It's amazing - thank You, Lord. So, readers (if you're out there) thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment